Complete your smile and conceal smile imperfections with dental bonding
Are you looking for a way to fix imperfections in your smile? If so, dental bonding in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, could be right for you. Also known as cosmetic bonding, this is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment options. What do you need to know about dental bonding?
What Is Cosmetic Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that can be used to improve your smile. Dr. Kristina Dawson will use a tooth-colored resin to alter your tooth’s shape, size, or color. The process is similar to a composite filling without the drilling! Dr. Dawson always starts by matching the resin to the color of your teeth. She then prepares the surface of the tooth before applying the resin. Dr. Dawson will mold and shape the resin before curing it with a special light. Finally, she will make slight alterations as needed to finish the procedure.
Cosmetic bonding is a quick and conservative way to address cosmetic issues with your teeth.
When Is Composite Bonding Used?
There are several situations where composite bonding might be used. They include:
- Composite bonding can address stains and natural blemishes you want to change.
- Cosmetic bonding can be used to close gaps in your smile or change the shape of your teeth.
- Bonding can be used to address chips and cracks.
What Are the Benefits?
Some of the top benefits of this procedure include the following:
- It is one of the least expensive cosmetic procedures available.
- This procedure can generally be completed in a single office visit and many times you don’t have to get numb!
- It does not require any alterations to the surrounding teeth.
Contact Peachtree Corners Dental Associates for Bonding for Gaps in Your Smile
At Peachtree Corners Dental Associates, Dr. Kristina Dawson can use dental bonding to address numerous issues with your oral health. If you would like to learn more about how cosmetic bonding can help you, contact us to make an appointment at (770) 501-6669!