Professional Teeth Whitening for a Brighter, Appealing Smile
Are you looking for a way to whiten your teeth and improve your smile? If so, we offer teeth whitening in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Learn more about our professional teeth whitening services below, and reach out to us to schedule an appointment.
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
Professional teeth whitening refers to teeth whitening services offered by a dentist. Even though you might be interested in teeth whitening at home, it is always better to rely on a professional who can help you. A dentist has access to stronger solutions, which can help you whiten your teeth faster and more consistently.
Who Needs Professional Teeth Whitening?
There are several reasons why your teeth might be stained. They include:
- You may drink coffee, tea, or soda, which can predispose you to develop stains.
- You may have developed stains as a side effect of medications.
- Certain genetic issues can cause your teeth to stains and blemishes.
If you are unhappy with the color or shade of your teeth, professional teeth whitening could be right for you.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening?
Some of the main benefits of professional teeth whitening services include:
- Teeth whitening services offered by a professional can provide you with more consistent results.
- Because the teeth whitening methods are stronger, they can shorten the amount of time it takes for you to whiten your teeth.
- When your teeth whitening is done by a professional, you can reduce your chances of developing complications and side effects.
If you want to take full advantage of professional teeth whitening services, count on the Peachtree Corners Dental Associates team to help you.
Contact Peachtree Corners Dental Associates for Teeth Whitening Services
When you need professional teeth whitening services in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, look no further than Peachtree Corners Dental Associates. Dr. Kristina Dawson is always available to help you address cosmetic issues with your teeth, including teeth whitening. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, give us a call to make an appointment at (770) 501-6669!
At a young age our teeth are healthy white. But overtime the enamel coating the tooth is so slowly worn down. Causing our teeth to become stained and yellow, which is why teeth whitening is become increasingly popular today. There are a few methods for whitening. They include at home and in office. With in office treatments, you will see faster results, receive the safest treatment for bleaching the teeth, and yield the whitest smile. So, don’t settle for teeth that have become stained from years of coffee drinking, tobacco use, or just aging. Ask your dentist about whitening options that may be right you.